Pushing Season 39 Back / Long EoS

Messages from the From the Pavilion team

Pushing Season 39 Back / Long EoS

Postby GM-Butlee » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:09 pm

In case you missed the front page anouncement.

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately this season we'll have to push back things a week. We've had some personal issues come up in the Admin Team, and between us we just need a weeks grace to find our footing again - I hope everyone can respect that.
I know no one likes hearing about these delays and I promise you we certainly don't like the extra work that goes into fixing things next week either.

This essentially means a 2nd off-season week, new season starting a week later and the World Cup Fixtures (due out recently) will come out next week.

As usual in times like these we will look to do right by everyone by freezing wages - in essence that may mean we 'reverse-pay' the wages, so if you get into trouble with debts and your players being listed, drop us a line and we'll help you out.

I do apologise for announcing it so late as well.

Thanks,
Ashario, Crowfan & Butlee (aka head letter-writer)

So I'd just like to re-iterate my apologies to all. I started a new job last week on top of all this, so I'm busy/tired adapting as well. It never rains, but it pours huh?
Brother Butters of the Blessed Comebacks
“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” - Aristotle
"Oh, my mistake... I suppose he stares at you longingly, because he's hopeful for a successful military alliance."
GM-Butlee
MOD

Return to Announcements