Messages from the From the Pavilion team
FTP-ashario
Third Umpire

Version 100

Post by FTP-ashario » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:15 am

Deployment date: Saturday 13th June

Included in this version

New Pavilion members feature...
Over the past month I have been working on a new feature for members. It is almost finished and is scheduled for release in this version.
Oooohhh the suspense is killing me :D

New Page: Club Records
A team-specific page has been created similar to the existing Ground Records page, but displaying stats for your team regardless of the ground (eg top 10 SOD scores in matches for your players, top 10 best bowling in YOD matches for your players, highest innings total etc)

Screenshot below
clubrecords.jpg
New Page: Stats Centre
Some of the various stats tables and graphs tend to get 'hidden' deep within the game site. Version 100 will see a central 'stats centre' page that lists all of the stats based pages available for a team.

Screenshot below
statscentre.jpg
Domestic fitness update changes
There will be no fitness update on Sundays for domestic teams.
There will be a double fitness update on Saturdays for domestic teams.
Hopefully this will negate any real or perceived benefit some countries receive relating to the Pavilion Cup match times

Nat fitness update changes
Nat fitness updates will occur at 21:00 for ALL countries.

Hopefully this will negate any real or perceived benefit some countries receive relating to nat tour match start times vs fitness update times
The fitness updates in the World Cup will not be affected (ie fitness update time will be as per hosting country).

Pavilion Cup pitch
All teams will now have a fourth pitch, which is used to prepare for Pavilion Cup matches. The One Day pitch will no longer be used for Pavilion Cup matches.

Academy update times
Both youth and senior academy updates will now occur at the same time as the financial update.
Hopefully this will reduce confusion for managers when they try to determine why their academy when up/down/nowhere.

'Advertising' Pavilion members features
Quite often I'll see comments like 'what does membership give you' and 'gee, I didnt realise that page was only for members' comments on the forums.

In version 100, Pavilion members links will be visible to everyone. If a page is a members-only one, the members 'key' icon will display next to the link.

Screenshot below
scorecard.jpg
Bot coin toss
Bot teams will no longer make the same decision every time when they win the toss.

Rivalry Page
The various tables on this page are now sortable.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11473

Pavilion Members Features
The Rankings History graph, Finance Summary graphs, and Ground Attendance/Revenue graphs are all Pavilion members features. I forgot to end the trial period for these pages until now. :oops:

Various bugs also fixed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FTP-ashario
Third Umpire

Re: Version 100

Post by FTP-ashario » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:39 am

Forgot to add a couple of items

Paying via moneybookers
We now accept moneybookers as a form of payment for membership and game credits.

MoneyBookers is very similar to PayPal in that you create an account and link it to a credit card or bank account. MoneyBookers is available in a few countries (eg Pakistan) that PayPal does not yet support, and is also fairly popular in Europe.

Thanks to sully89 and mkr79 for volunteering to be the beta testers for this feature.

Extra Dutch names
Thanks to ihavenofingerprints for supplying a list of additional Dutch names. These have been included in this version.