Messages from the From the Pavilion team
FTP-ashario
Third Umpire

Version 103

Post by FTP-ashario » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 am

Deployment date: Monday 27th July

Included in this version

Pavilion Members: Hall of Fame
The Hall of Fame arrives in this version. All Pavilion members can now induct current and past players into the Hall of Fame (yes, even guys you have fired).
As long as a player was at your club for at least 3 seasons and is at least 22 years of age, he is an eligible candidate.
The number of positions available per club depends on how long you have been playing the game, with up to 4 positions initially available. Each season another 'slot' will be opened.
hof.jpg
Academies Page
The youth and senior training pages have been combined into one page
There is now an Academies page where you can set academy investment levels. I thought the existing setup was a bit all over the place, so I have centralised academy details on a single page
academies.jpg
Sending mail to multiple recipients
You can now use the Office -> Mail -> New Message link to send mail to multiple recipients. Simple separate each recipient name with a comma or semi colon.
Be warned - if I find managers abusing this feature by spamming multiple teams with "plz buy my player" or "plz vote for me" messages they'll face a hefty fine.
mail.jpg
Manhattan graph
The graph for each innings will have the same vertical scale, so you can more easily make comparisons between the 2 graphs

A number of bugs have also been fixed in this version. Specific thanks to the people who take the time to post detailed bug reports in the bugs forum. As much as I hate to see thos posts :), it certainly helps make the game as fun and bug free as possible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FTP-ashario
Third Umpire

Re: Version 103

Post by FTP-ashario » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 am

Pavilion Members feature: Commentary Replay

Managers now have the option of replaying commentary of ongoing or previous matches in 'real' or accelerated speed.
For example, if you login and your match is underway, you can choose to watch the match from the beginning at an accelerated speed until you catch up to the 'live' action.

This feature is available for everyone for a limited time.
replay.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.