FUTURE STARS SQUAD

A place for players in India to communicate.

FUTURE STARS SQUAD

Postby Superhuman » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:28 pm

Guys Superhuman here, assistant manager, India U19 here. Guys I am here with a very interesting information for you all intending to help the Indian U19 and NAT teams find stars for the future.

Guys, I am forming a team or a squad, the work of this squad will be to search throughout and find players for the future who can represent the Indian U19 and NAT for the future and the team will also work towards the generation of interest in doing youth pulls and their training. This will benefit us in the future for sure but also engage the community and help in getting back the interest of the community. Hope you all support this cause for the betterment of the team and the community.

Those who are interested in being a part of this team will have to comment below on their approval to join the team. The team will be constituted on a first serve basis. Those who post below early will have more chances. We are in need of 15 people. Let's do this. Hope the best minds of the game in the Indian community to come forward in the time when the community needs the service.
Superhuman,
Assistant manager,
India U19
Superhuman

Re: FUTURE STARS SQUAD

Postby MOD-vaibhav » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:47 am

I am ready to help for Indian community.
WC winner Season 8-9(Manager), WC runner-up Season 6-7(Assistant) season 36 U20 WC winner
9 time SOD Champion, 6 time T20 Champion and 5 time Youth Champion
Season 4- PC runner-up and Season 8 Champion
MOD-vaibhav
MOD

Postby Superhuman » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:46 am

Please I request you to inform others also about this step.
Superhuman

Postby kadisha » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:54 am

Am also available, for this i already posted if someone has under 16 players do let me know so i can buy. Mr. :mrgreen:
kadisha

Postby sanmath85 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:04 pm

i am ready but its not clear from your post as to what the role is
On the lookout for good 16 and 17 year olds.
PHOENIX123 THE YOUTH RENAISSANCE has begun
sanmath85

Postby Superhuman » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 pm

The role firstly is to scout and find the future superstars who can represent the Indian U19 and India Nat in the future and the second is to encourage and grow youth pulls every season and to grow the number of youth pulls season by season and keep a track at their training as you know, in the Indian community, very less people do youth pulls and train them. We have to increase the number and keep a track and encourage the manager to train the pulls. Good to see experienced people like you coming forward for this initiative Please add your FTP friends who are from this community to our team.
Cheers,
Superhuman :thumbsup
Superhuman

Postby Loser » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:52 pm

I am in for recruiting Indian youth.
Loser

Return to India