South Africa Youth Discussion

A place for players in South Africa to communicate.
boscorp

Re: Under 19 Matters

Post by boscorp » Thu May 24, 2018 8:55 am

I've enjoyed the season in 2.1, I even managed a win. I'll be taking the boys back to div3 next season but aim at getting straight back to 2 asap and hopefully the top div eventually.
South Africa U19 Manager seasons 38-41.
Boscorp Cross season 14 - current

boscorp

Post by boscorp » Tue May 29, 2018 9:44 am

Skalla12 wrote:Hi, just started with the game. Looking to focus on the youth squad next season. So far just bought some cheap players to avoid relegation, also downgraded the senior academy.
Will it be best to wait until start of the season to buy some decent youth players and just upgrade the youth academy until EOS?
Also hoping for some decent SA youth pulls that can make the U19 team in a few seasons!
Good to see your interest in the game. I wouldn't go spending much money yet on players if you intend to run a high youth academy . my advice would be to hold on to a decent reserve of cash for the next couple of seasons. managing finances can become a battle fairly easily. how high an academy are you planning on?

boscorp

Post by boscorp » Tue May 29, 2018 12:00 pm

Skalla12 wrote:Was thinking superior start of next season and then up to deluxe once I have enough good youth players the season after.
It will be difficult but good luck. at superior it is just over $60000 per week and without good income from senior games you might struggle to afford it.
all the best, message me and let me know how your going.

boscorp

Post by boscorp » Tue May 29, 2018 12:03 pm

Hellbound81 wrote:I have noticed that Madder changed the tab abbreviation for our team to "Irel" - IRELAND!

I seriously hope it was done as a joke otherwise it only screams of betrayal!
Sampie Such as captain is another curious choice.