SL NT - The New Era

A place for players in Sri Lanka to communicate.
rogue

Re: SL NT - The New Era

Post by rogue » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:54 am

PowerBug wrote:
Qadir wrote:Congrats on even making the Final. Hell of a lot better than me, Bob and Tex ever did. The fielding code didn't change mid-WC on you and that is my main defence.

:lol:
World Cup finals are not fun :angry:

Didn't you used to be a USA groupie..?
"I re-read my post and serious dont know how i missed some of those errors and this phone auto correct must be set to another language lol."

Lesvosace

Post by Lesvosace » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Being runners up is a great effort and a very successful world cup. Well done all involved :clap
Sri Lanka National Team Manager Season 19-24. The longest serving Sri Lanka U19/U20 manager in history (probably)
U19 One Day World Cup Winner : Season 28 Image

Dravy

Post by Dravy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:19 pm

It was a toss up between Tex and Deltonzero between who had the most farewell tours as manager. John Farnham would have been proud of both. Bobisbacks anger management society had some interesting vitriol contained within...

Miss those guys.
Image Kiss My Chaminda Vaas Image Swings Both Ways
“Dravy is a very smart manager who somehow always manages to perform miracles” - Hellbound81

Dravy

Post by Dravy » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:22 pm

ranti wrote:A mistimed post, wanted to write it yesterday, but didn't happen.
Well, after I rejoined offer for a nat assistant was like something which I hardly expected. I knew Dravy since my initial days in this virtual game; infact he was in the nat management team when I became manager. Thank you a lot mate for remembering me and keeping faith on my abilities.

We as a team had achieved fair amount of success during last two seasons. With one promotion in t20 format, SL managed to keep their seat reserved in the Nat Div 1. And now this WC campaign, ended in a very sweet tune, though we were bit short of the trophy.
I didn't participate much in the banters here, but been following them. Thanks Dravy once again for keeping this thread alive and summarizing everytime after a tour. Wishing all the SL community very best for upcoming season.
Cheers
:party
Thanks mate :thumbsup

I rather opportunisticly pounced on you upon your comeback...
“Dravy is a very smart manager who somehow always manages to perform miracles” - Hellbound81

Dravy

Post by Dravy » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:15 am

Sorry all - looks like you are stuck with me for another 2 seasons with no other candidate running.

First order of business
1. Remove all of PowerBug's players from the current squad
2. ............
3. PROFIT

bura

Post by bura » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:03 am

when is Chaminda Vaas going to be in the squad? Should be soon otherwise no vote! :lol:

Cynic

Post by Cynic » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:12 am

Fellow sole electee here. High five.
Yellow Comet The Hybrid Dolphins
My post count remains my greatest achievement in this world.

Dravy

Post by Dravy » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:43 am

bura wrote:when is Chaminda Vaas going to be in the squad? Should be soon otherwise no vote! :lol:
He currently has capable power...so maybe next season if you keep pumping strength