SL NT - The New Era

A place for players in Sri Lanka to communicate.
bura

Re: SL NT - The New Era

Post by bura » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:39 pm

Take it as a reality TV show Dravy. :D So much mora excitement than a normal WC here! :lol: It’s like WC + doping scandal + ball tampering scandal + betting scandal all together! So much uncertainty whether the next game is even on or not! :lol:

Joking aside I have never seen in my life that people take an online game so religiously and with such strong different opinions! That WC thread is ridiculous! :shock:

Dravy

Post by Dravy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:08 pm

It gets better though bura, the final was run (think we won from all reports), and then reset again whilst we were sleeping. But fatigue was not reset, again.

So our best bowlers our weary/moderate fatigue despite not having played since Thursday

:lol:
Image Kiss My Chaminda Vaas Image Swings Both Ways
“Dravy is a very smart manager who somehow always manages to perform miracles” - Hellbound81

Dravy

Post by Dravy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:46 pm

So if a team wins the World Cup final, but nobody sees it, did it ever really happen? :think #treeinthewoods
“Dravy is a very smart manager who somehow always manages to perform miracles” - Hellbound81

bura

Post by bura » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Yeah we won by 3 wkts! :lol:

Not live but when I woke up and saw that the final happened before semifinal... I like what the ... :lol:

But who cares? RL >>> VL. So take it easy make it fun! May be next time SL will win a proper final not a joke one! :wink:

Dravy

Post by Dravy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:14 am

I'm claiming it then.

Well done team on Sri Lanka's first senior WC :lol:

Just disregard today's game, we all know the true result :thumbsup

Dravy

Post by Dravy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:23 am

Lulz

Lakshman played in the fake semi final and the fake final - so his fatigue was shot. Same with Beefy Robinson who is arguably our best player and we couldn't play him in either final. :thumbsdown

Dravy

Post by Dravy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:27 am

Torpedo10 wrote:
Dravy wrote:Lulz

Lakshman played in the fake semi final and the fake final - so his fatigue was shot. Same with Beefy Robinson who is arguably our best player and we couldn't play him in either final. :thumbsdown
:(

That's alright, it's not as if T20 actually matters. :lol:
Well that was pretty damn evident really after the events of the weekend

Lesvosace

Post by Lesvosace » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:53 pm

similar thing happened to me in a semi final. Beat massive favourites England in the last group game to win the group and set up a meeting witht he runner up of the other group only to face.... England again :? :?

ASh says there was a problem with the draw but that time it wasn't rerun. Yet we win a WC and then it gets re-run? Were is the dung emoji?!!!? :angry:
Sri Lanka National Team Manager Season 19-24. The longest serving Sri Lanka U19/U20 manager in history (probably)
U19 One Day World Cup Winner : Season 28 Image

Dravy

Post by Dravy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:52 am

Where's the foot to the sack emoji?