USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby spark » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:41 am

A pretty useless 530 waged player for me this week. On the plus side I had a few decent pops like the following:

Armando Clarke
16 years | 29,750 rating | $1,193 wage (5% discount)
Right hand batsman | Right arm Medium
Talents Gifted (Power), Skilled (Batting)
Nationality USA USA
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy ordinary
Skills Summary
Batsman average
Bowler poor
Keeper average
Allrounder ordinary
Skills
Batting reasonable Endurance average
Bowling ordinary Technique average
Keeping average Power poor
Fielding reasonable

Marcus Roberson
17 years | 28,978 rating | $1,099 wage (5% discount)
Left hand batsman | Left arm Fast
Talents Finisher, Gifted (Endurance)
Nationality USA USA
Form average
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy poor
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler average
Keeper poor
Allrounder ordinary
Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance ordinary
Bowling reasonable Technique reasonable
Keeping poor Power ordinary
Fielding reasonable
Manager of Ruff Royals. Winner of England Youth 1.1: S27 & S40.
Image USA National Assistant
spark
 
Posts: 4455
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby spark » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:20 am

The above player, Roberson, got a tech pop this week and it looks like he'll continue the tradition of having decent (at least for club level) fast bowler production at Ruff Royals.

Warren Campos
16 years | 26,826 rating | $877 wage (5% discount)
Left hand batsman | Right arm Medium
Talents Gifted (Keeping), Spin Specialist
Nationality USA USA
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy capable
Skills Summary
Batsman poor
Bowler ordinary
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder ordinary
Skills
Batting poor Endurance ordinary
Bowling average Technique ordinary
Keeping ordinary Power average
Fielding average

Not too bad, I guess, but a bit of a waste of keeping or bowling. I probably should go keeper considering that's what his talents point to but I don't really need another keeper.
Manager of Ruff Royals. Winner of England Youth 1.1: S27 & S40.
Image USA National Assistant
spark
 
Posts: 4455
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby Ippyluver » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:24 am

got another super pull this week

16 years | 25,104 rating | $1,100 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Fast

Talents Gifted (Keeping)
Nationality USA USA
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy average
Skills Summary
Batsman average
Bowler dreadful
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder poor
Skills
Batting reasonable Endurance ordinary
Bowling poor Technique ordinary
Keeping ordinary Power poor
Fielding average

i hope someone can fill Ash's big boots, I'd really miss this game.
ImageI LUV IPSWICH Image
Ippyluver
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby jonesy » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:36 am

Ippyluver wrote:got another super pull this week

16 years | 25,104 rating | $1,100 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Fast

Talents Gifted (Keeping)
Nationality USA USA
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy average
Skills Summary
Batsman average
Bowler dreadful
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder poor
Skills
Batting reasonable Endurance ordinary
Bowling poor Technique ordinary
Keeping ordinary Power poor
Fielding average

i hope someone can fill Ash's big boots, I'd really miss this game.


Totally agree mate.

Cracking pull!
"Dunder Mifflin, This is Pam."
jonesy
 
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 am
Location: Reception

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby darkmatter » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:59 pm

Completely agree Ippy.

Rubbish pull, rubbish pops. Back to usual
Darkmatter - South Park expert; USA u19 assistant (seasons 5-7); USA U19 manager(seasons 8-9); USA Assistant manager (season 10 -14,17-some time); USA National Manager (season 14 - 16) Winner (s16 & s17 T20 div 1)
I has cookies.
darkmatter
 
Posts: 4836
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby gregsy34 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:28 pm

Ultimate TFC Tea taster youth pull...

Astwood AllStars >> Cole Pena >> Details
Player Info
16 years | 9,338 rating | $505 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Left arm Medium

Talents Skilled (Bowling)
Nationality USA USA
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful
Captaincy poor
Skills Summary
Batsman dreadful
Bowler atrocious
Keeper atrocious
Allrounder atrocious
Notes

Skills
Batting dreadful Endurance atrocious
Bowling atrocious Technique atrocious
Keeping atrocious Power dreadful
Fielding ordinary
All hail the King of Spain.
The secret to a good YP is low expectations...
gregsy34
 
Posts: 934
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby darkmatter » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:55 pm

gregsy34 wrote:Ultimate TFC Tea taster youth pull...

Astwood AllStars >> Cole Pena >> Details
Player Info
16 years | 9,338 rating | $505 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Left arm Medium

Talents Skilled (Bowling)
Nationality USA USA
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful
Captaincy poor
Skills Summary
Batsman dreadful
Bowler atrocious
Keeper atrocious
Allrounder atrocious
Notes

Skills
Batting dreadful Endurance atrocious
Bowling atrocious Technique atrocious
Keeping atrocious Power dreadful
Fielding ordinary


Haven't seen a sub 10 in a while!

16 years | 21,092 rating | $878 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Right arm Medium

Talents Bouncer, Skilled (Bowling)
Nationality USA USA
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful
Captaincy dreadful
Skills Summary
Batsman poor
Bowler ordinary
Keeper poor
Allrounder poor
Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance ordinary
Bowling ordinary Technique average
Keeping poor Power poor
Fielding poor

Two relevant talents and a bit of batting, shame about the bowling type but pretty good for club youth.
Darkmatter - South Park expert; USA u19 assistant (seasons 5-7); USA U19 manager(seasons 8-9); USA Assistant manager (season 10 -14,17-some time); USA National Manager (season 14 - 16) Winner (s16 & s17 T20 div 1)
I has cookies.
darkmatter
 
Posts: 4836
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby punkska » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:02 pm

I think this is the first time I've ever picked American (usually go Scottish for no particular reason)...best pull I've had in a while though!

Johnny Bishop
16 years | 22,992 rating | $1,146 wage (5% discount)
Left hand batsman | Right arm Medium
Experience dreadful
Captaincy reliable
Talents Skilled (Batting), Swing

Batting poor Endurance dreadful
Bowling average Technique reasonable
Keeping poor Power ordinary
Fielding ordinary

4 bat, 4 bowl, 4 allround summaries. Am I allowed to say that he's listed in this thread? :ninja
punkska
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:43 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby darkmatter » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:37 pm

punkska wrote:I think this is the first time I've ever picked American (usually go Scottish for no particular reason)...best pull I've had in a while though!

Johnny Bishop
16 years | 22,992 rating | $1,146 wage (5% discount)
Left hand batsman | Right arm Medium
Experience dreadful
Captaincy reliable
Talents Skilled (Batting), Swing

Batting poor Endurance dreadful
Bowling average Technique reasonable
Keeping poor Power ordinary
Fielding ordinary

4 bat, 4 bowl, 4 allround summaries. Am I allowed to say that he's listed in this thread? :ninja


Of course! Nice pull, since the 16yo change it's been harder to predict value, but I think you should get something for him! average/reasonable and a triggered talent.

If you feel like picking the USA again, we're always grateful :thumbsup
Darkmatter - South Park expert; USA u19 assistant (seasons 5-7); USA U19 manager(seasons 8-9); USA Assistant manager (season 10 -14,17-some time); USA National Manager (season 14 - 16) Winner (s16 & s17 T20 div 1)
I has cookies.
darkmatter
 
Posts: 4836
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby spark » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:30 am

punkska wrote:I think this is the first time I've ever picked American (usually go Scottish for no particular reason)...best pull I've had in a while though!

Johnny Bishop
16 years | 22,992 rating | $1,146 wage (5% discount)
Left hand batsman | Right arm Medium
Experience dreadful
Captaincy reliable
Talents Skilled (Batting), Swing

Batting poor Endurance dreadful
Bowling average Technique reasonable
Keeping poor Power ordinary
Fielding ordinary

4 bat, 4 bowl, 4 allround summaries. Am I allowed to say that he's listed in this thread? :ninja

A very handy pull and I'd hope you would get a decent price for him.


Mine was decent but would have been nice to have a more interesting talent and better experience. I can't see there's any way that I'll be fixing that experience.

Mason Trevino
16 years | 20,033 rating | $933 wage (5% discount)
Right hand batsman | Right arm Wrist spin
Talents Sturdy
Nationality USA USA
Form capable
Fatigue rested
Experience atrocious
Captaincy capable
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler atrocious
Keeper poor
Allrounder atrocious
Skills
Batting average Endurance poor
Bowling atrocious Technique ordinary
Keeping poor Power poor
Fielding ordinary
Manager of Ruff Royals. Winner of England Youth 1.1: S27 & S40.
Image USA National Assistant
spark
 
Posts: 4455
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby spark » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:22 am

spark wrote:Warren Campos
16 years | 26,826 rating | $877 wage (5% discount)
Left hand batsman | Right arm Medium
Talents Gifted (Keeping), Spin Specialist
Nationality USA USA
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy capable
Skills Summary
Batsman poor
Bowler ordinary
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder ordinary
Skills
Batting poor Endurance ordinary
Bowling average Technique ordinary
Keeping ordinary Power average
Fielding average



Sold for 78k. I didn't think I get as much as that so I'm happy as I don't think it likely I would have been able to use him. Hopefully, he's gone to a good home.
Manager of Ruff Royals. Winner of England Youth 1.1: S27 & S40.
Image USA National Assistant
spark
 
Posts: 4455
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby spark » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:05 am

I find this youth pull very acceptable. :D

Steven Whitehead
16 years | 27,195 rating | $1,266 wage (5% discount)
Right hand batsman | Right arm Medium
Talents Old Ball Bowler
Nationality USA USA
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience ordinary
Captaincy capable
Skills Summary
Batsman average
Bowler ordinary
Keeper poor
Allrounder ordinary
Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance ordinary
Bowling ordinary Technique reasonable
Keeping poor Power average
Fielding ordinary
Manager of Ruff Royals. Winner of England Youth 1.1: S27 & S40.
Image USA National Assistant
spark
 
Posts: 4455
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby darkmatter » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:28 pm

A lot of wages, so surely those primaries are near a pop. Great player.

16 years | 18,381 rating | $772 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Left arm Fast medium

Talents Swing
Nationality USA USA
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience atrocious
Captaincy reasonable
Skills Summary
Batsman poor
Bowler poor
Keeper dreadful
Allrounder poor
This player is for sale
Deadline: 11 Jul 19 18:23


Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance dreadful
Bowling poor Technique poor
Keeping dreadful Power ordinary
Fielding ordinary

A great bowling type, and a triggered talent ruined by poor! Had his batting and bowling been the other way around I would have kept, but have put on the market for 0.
Darkmatter - South Park expert; USA u19 assistant (seasons 5-7); USA U19 manager(seasons 8-9); USA Assistant manager (season 10 -14,17-some time); USA National Manager (season 14 - 16) Winner (s16 & s17 T20 div 1)
I has cookies.
darkmatter
 
Posts: 4836
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Previous

Return to USA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests