USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby Philly » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:45 pm

Let me introduce Kent Shaffer
16 years | 22,053 rating | $1,265 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Fast
Talents Prodigy
Experience dreadful
Captaincy dreadful

Batsman poor
Bowler ordinary
Keeper dreadful
Allrounder poor

Batting poor Endurance poor
Bowling reasonable Technique poor
Keeping dreadful Power ordinary
Fielding ordinary
Zimbabwe YOD Champions Season 17
Zimbabwe T20 Champions Season 23
Zimbabwe T20 Champions Season 25
Philly
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 2:22 am

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby jonesy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:47 am

Philly wrote:Let me introduce Kent Shaffer
16 years | 22,053 rating | $1,265 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Fast
Talents Prodigy
Experience dreadful
Captaincy dreadful

Batsman poor
Bowler ordinary
Keeper dreadful
Allrounder poor

Batting poor Endurance poor
Bowling reasonable Technique poor
Keeping dreadful Power ordinary
Fielding ordinary


Ripper there mate! USA looking good for a few seasons time.
"Dunder Mifflin, This is Pam."
jonesy
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 am
Location: Reception

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby spark » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:51 am

That's a nice couple of pulls there and that keeper is coming along nicely.

My recruit wasn't up to much this week and my academy was decidedly lacking in green with just the one pop out of 16 players. There's always next week.
Manager of Ruff Royals. Winner of England Youth 1.1: S27 & S40.
Image USA National Assistant
spark
 
Posts: 4492
Joined: Thu May 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby darkmatter » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:27 pm

Terrible pull got instantly sacked,

No pops of any significance either. :thumbsdown
Darkmatter - South Park expert; USA u19 assistant (seasons 5-7); USA U19 manager(seasons 8-9); USA Assistant manager (season 10 -14,17-some time); USA National Manager (season 14 - 16) Winner (s16 & s17 T20 div 1)
I has cookies.
darkmatter
 
Posts: 4842
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby darkmatter » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:55 pm

darkmatter wrote:Terrible pull got instantly sacked,

No pops of any significance either. :thumbsdown
Darkmatter - South Park expert; USA u19 assistant (seasons 5-7); USA U19 manager(seasons 8-9); USA Assistant manager (season 10 -14,17-some time); USA National Manager (season 14 - 16) Winner (s16 & s17 T20 div 1)
I has cookies.
darkmatter
 
Posts: 4842
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby Philly » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:25 am

A bit late in the season and some wasted rating on keeping.
Who am I kidding. This kid has potential:
Dale Hunter 16 years | 25,452 rating | $1,211 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Medium

Talents Prodigy, Seam Specialist
Experience dreadful
Captaincy capable

Batsman ordinary
Bowler ordinary
Keeper poor
Allrounder ordinary

Batting average Endurance ordinary
Bowling average Technique ordinary
Keeping ordinary Power ordinary
Fielding ordinary
Zimbabwe YOD Champions Season 17
Zimbabwe T20 Champions Season 23
Zimbabwe T20 Champions Season 25
Philly
 
Posts: 1341
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 2:22 am

Re: USA Youth Pulls - Post & Boast!!

Postby Ippyluver » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:00 am

Philly wrote:A bit late in the season and some wasted rating on keeping.
Who am I kidding. This kid has potential:
Dale Hunter 16 years | 25,452 rating | $1,211 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Right arm Medium

Talents Prodigy, Seam Specialist
Experience dreadful
Captaincy capable

Batsman ordinary
Bowler ordinary
Keeper poor
Allrounder ordinary

Batting average Endurance ordinary
Bowling average Technique ordinary
Keeping ordinary Power ordinary
Fielding ordinary


that talent will help make up for any of your grievances lol
ImageI LUV IPSWICH Image
Ippyluver
 
Posts: 655
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Previous

Return to USA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests