U20 Zone

A place for players in Australia to communicate.
GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Re: U19 Zone

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:30 am

timberlake wrote:I said personally I wouldn't bother trying to make him happen. That is my opinion towards that particular player. I GET what you are trying to do with him but it would make sense if he was 18 trying to be groomed into the team and ahead of his pack. But as a front bowler it's tricky unless he can sorta bat. I don't know his stats but he is suspicious.

Wristies are debatable. I have taken 2 wristies for the first time in a while on tour. The either have to GOOD enough for you to overlook the offies' experience and skill because normally you are trading offie 2/40 3/36 for wristy 0/20 , 0/60 , 4/20. But if you have a plan then that is swell, rest of the team yesterday looked alright for the first game.

I guess you will all have to ask yourself " What the role the wristy is playing... strike bowler or economical"

Rude = roll eyes Crud. Say what you want that is plain rude . ( And I ASKED if he was good enough to be in your first 11)

If you think that's rude you need to get out more
Everyone's input is worthwhile its just how you offer it
"I wouldn't even bother" isn't the best way but maybe you have another motive
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member

GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Re: U19 Zone

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:42 am

I would probably go with a fastie that bats a bit, reas/cap but no more
I think I have 2 of the best, they are the best rating wise, of the 16yo spin AR.
Duff and Doxey are both in my affiliate, they have a couple of other prospects too
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member