Australian Team Zone

A place for players in Australia to communicate.
tungsten

Re: Australian Team Zone

Post by tungsten » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Suggest a player profile on potential future Nat Matthew Waugh at some point. He is powering up and might be in the mix next season. :)
Main Dreamers and affiliate Direwolves
3X MKMC winner, NZ SOD WC winner

heppa

Re: Australian Team Zone

Post by heppa » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:51 am

Thank you to every one who voted for me.

I'll be using this thread over the next two seasons to communicate a lot of things in regards to the Australian NT team. I'll keep it short and simple most of the time since traffic around these parts aren't the best!

At the moment, I've chucked in 30 names I've been keeping an eye on over the last few seasons. There are a few other names on the brink of making the top 30 and those players/managers should be contacted soon. If you have any questions in regards to your players role or chances of making the NT side, feel free to send me a message. I'll be doing my best to message all current and potential players over the next few weeks.

Regarding assistants. I haven't thought too much about this just yet, but they will be announced in due time.

The first tour begins on the 21st December and we're sitting in Div 3. Obviously, we'll be pushing hard for promotion at the first attempt!
Manager of the Illawarra Dragons CC