Find a Mentor

New to the game? This is the forum for you. In this forum there is no such thing as a silly question :), although please make sure to browse through the game manual before posting.
TheWizard

Re: Find a Mentor

Post by TheWizard » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:18 am

RockfordLions wrote:Hey guys, anyone interested in helping a newb with getting a half decent team whilst I find my managerial feet? Thank you
I've messaged.
Image Kenya National Manager S25-27 & S40-43, Kenya U19 National Manager S28-30
Image World Cup Winning Manager S27
Image TheWizard's XI - S52, S53, S55 & S56 SOD 1.1 Champion, S53 & S54 T20 1.1 Champion

MOD-wmchamps
MOD

Post by MOD-wmchamps » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 am

SR2D2Droid wrote:Hello All,

I just created an account and completed the tutorial. Reading different in depth tutorials right now.

Would really appreciate if an experienced player becomes my mentor and helps me to take right steps right from the beginning in the game. :hug

Thanks.
SR2D2Droid
Messaged :)
ImageNAT Manager
Image2-time NAT ODI WC winner

GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:49 am

Just a tip for newbies, try putting in the country or rough time you may be on if you want to be able to interact live with your mentor.
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member

GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:41 am

No need to post twice, champ
Someone will be along to help you may just have to be patient
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member

thebof

Post by thebof » Thu May 23, 2019 1:57 pm

vnaypr wrote:Not a newbie but in a rut at the moment :whistle
Would appreciate a fresh perspective on the club if anyone has the time... cheers
With what I can see, you seem to have a lot of players on a decent wage. However, looking at your latest PC match, fielding rating was far too low. This needs improving big time. How you do it is your call. Either sell what you have and buy in players with better fielding or train them yourself. But that's the first thing I'd look at.

Obviously I can't see players skills, so can't comment on individuals or in any more detail. Someone else might PM you offering more advice.

michaelcorleone

Post by michaelcorleone » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:00 pm

Widey2000 wrote:Hi, new to the game and looking for a mentor to help me start on the right path, thanks :D
I am an old member who rejoined recently, I am also rebuilding my team. If you want, I could help you, message me in-game.
A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults.
Only don't tell me that you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and it makes me very angry.
Good health is the most important thing, more than success, more than money, more than power.

OldChelmsfordian

Post by OldChelmsfordian » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:34 pm

Hi guys - rejoined after many many years away. Would someone who is older and wiser be up for helping me out a bit>