Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

A place for players in India to communicate.
Maximus
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:45 am
Location: India

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by Maximus » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:41 am

Sergio wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:47 am
Sharoof wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:33 am
Hi Friends
very new to the game so searching for mentor or any watsapp group to help me in this game
thanks :)
Responded through in-game message :)
whatsapp group :shock:
Image The Riddlers
Image Screaming Demons

apsinha
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by apsinha » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:06 pm

Why you guys have selected only 16 players in next OD tour???

Kaushik
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by Kaushik » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:49 am

apsinha wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:06 pm
Why you guys have selected only 16 players in next OD tour???
I screwed up! I was busy and didnt realize the deadline was Saturday for OD Tour.

My fault and I take the blame for it. Apologies to the community.
Main - Red Devilz Image
Affiliate - Busby Babes
Image Nat Manager

apsinha
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by apsinha » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:33 am

I realise you might be busy...
But your 3 assistants should have filled the blanks...

Dileep
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:48 am

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by Dileep » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:40 pm

Congrats guys on DIV I one, great recovery after initial hiccup.

:party :party :party :party :party
India U20 Manager

apsinha
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by apsinha » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:00 pm

Well done guys...
I was a bit sceptical at first about how you will manage with 16 players...But you guys did great with a bit of luck(England got heavily beaten to get down to 2nd spot on NRR)...
Good job...

apsinha
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by apsinha » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:31 am

Congrats for reaching the final... :clap
Bring the cup home guys...

Kaushik
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by Kaushik » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:53 pm

apsinha wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:31 am
Congrats for reaching the final... :clap
Bring the cup home guys...
Thanks dude! Hoping for all the Indian community support for tomorrow's game :party
Main - Red Devilz Image
Affiliate - Busby Babes
Image Nat Manager

Dileep
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:48 am

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by Dileep » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:42 pm

Congrats Kaushik for the finals.

Bring it home boy its been a while and half of this squad has a experience of lifting the trophy at u19 stage, no pressure just win :d
India U20 Manager

AchmidG
Posts: 73
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by AchmidG » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:28 am

Kaushik wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:53 pm
apsinha wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:31 am
Congrats for reaching the final... :clap
Bring the cup home guys...
Thanks dude! Hoping for all the Indian community support for tomorrow's game :party
Good luck mate, wish you the best for the final.

Kaushik
Posts: 1552
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:35 pm

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by Kaushik » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:54 pm

AchmidG wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:28 am
Kaushik wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:53 pm
apsinha wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:31 am
Congrats for reaching the final... :clap
Bring the cup home guys...
Thanks dude! Hoping for all the Indian community support for tomorrow's game :party
Good luck mate, wish you the best for the final.
Thanks dude! Pahad had a great final, sadly for a losing cause!
Main - Red Devilz Image
Affiliate - Busby Babes
Image Nat Manager

apsinha
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:19 pm

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by apsinha » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:03 pm

Tough luck guys...

Tesla
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:02 am

Re: Indian NAT Thread - Season 45 & 46

Post by Tesla » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:08 am

Great job Kaushik. All we needed was a pinch of luck. :party
3 times Image U20 Nat Manager Winner: T20 Div 1 (S38)
Youth DIV 1 Titles = 18, Runner-Up =6
Friendly Compition Trophies = 44
Manager of Sons Of Pitches and Hit & Run

Post Reply