INDIA National Team Discussion

A place for players in India to communicate.
samir

Re: INDIA National Team Discussion

Post by samir » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:50 am

I agree about my players, because my team is being rebuilt right now. Lost all my players to bankruptcy, as I had not paid attention to the team. Also, my training was focused only on primaries. I'm asking for guidance because I want to build a properly balanced team now. Youth are being trained as per advice, and I'm sure they will be much better players than my current roster.

Current focus on all 16 year olds are on fielding, and will be switched to primary after a couple of seasons. Let's hope some players make the long list for NATs in a few seasons. :thumbsup

Dileep

Post by Dileep » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:54 am

Here i am with Lavish YA and Excellent Senior academy.

hope i can churn some god players for future and also raise above the ranks, started this team 2 seasons back.
Bermuda NAT contestant

Dileep

Post by Dileep » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:53 am

Hopefully i will get the team going and get some players in the future.
Bermuda NAT contestant

Kaushik

Post by Kaushik » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:49 am

Hello Everyone,

We end div 3 on 3rd place and with that we wont qualify for the WC. Pretty disappointing season to end with, qualifying for the WC is the bare minimum for Ind Nat. And I take all the blame for it.

Anyway, I wont be running for elections this time around. So if anyone interested in takingover, you can send me a message and I will add you as assistant, so that you can set orders for friendlies and get a head start by familiarising with the squad early.

Cheers

MOD-quirkilyalive
MOD

Post by MOD-quirkilyalive » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:36 am

Kaushik wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:49 am
Anyway, I wont be running for elections this time around. So if anyone interested in takingover, you can send me a message and I will add you as assistant, so that you can set orders for friendlies and get a head start by familiarising with the squad early.
Congratulations on a fine time as manager mate! Did very well, and certainly India will be missing your services. A fun WT20 finals between WI and India during your term. Cheers and good luck:)
United XI|Blobs of Metal|West Indies NAT Manager
Becoming more irritating, post by post

Kaushik

Post by Kaushik » Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:10 pm

quirkilyalive wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:36 am
Kaushik wrote:
Congratulations on a fine time as manager mate! Did very well, and certainly India will be missing your services. A fun WT20 finals between WI and India during your term. Cheers and good luck:)
Thanks for the kind words mate! Really had fun in our friendlies and Nat games. And good luck in WC.

MOD-quirkilyalive
MOD

Post by MOD-quirkilyalive » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:19 am

Kaushik wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:10 pm
quirkilyalive wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:36 am
Kaushik wrote:
Thanks for the kind words mate! Really had fun in our friendlies and Nat games. And good luck in WC.
Likewise here. Thank you:)
United XI|Blobs of Metal|West Indies NAT Manager
Becoming more irritating, post by post

tarangmht

Post by tarangmht » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:57 am

Hi Friends,

My Name is Tarang and I am the manager for Mumbai Titans Club. I absolutely love FTP and I joined in dec 2020,I have consistenly done well in my leagues and currently my club is in div2 India for both the senior T20 & ODI leagues.

Indian National Team has been underperforming in the ODI arena currently ranked 13th which meant it did not qualify for the world cup. My objectives are clear to make India a top side and I would really like an opportunity to bring India on top, where it should be. With your support I beleive we can do it.

Thank you
Best Regards
Tarang

FruitPunchSamurai

Post by FruitPunchSamurai » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:09 am

Hii! How about we regularly discuss about our intl matches in here or at disc? These interactions will make it more lively, if we have more ppl we can get more insights and suggestions, it will be fun :thumbsup
Manager of Willow Warriors, Estd: S53

Riso

Post by Riso » Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:43 pm

Indian team for National One Day tour of New Zealand.

Hello.
My name is RiSo, I am an assistant to Indian Nat team.
Welcome to a snippet about the team selected for the upcoming tour of Nat Div 1.

This is India's first tour as world champions, yet the team selection discussions under Djk was very intense.
Djk (Nat manager), Tarang (Nat assistant), and I individually scouted players that would fit the Dry, Crumbling and Even pitches of the tour.

We decided to pick 9 batters (including 2 WKs) and 9 bowlers (including 4 ARs) in the squad.

Batsmen and WK discussion:

The lists we 3 came up with had 5 common batsmen, so they were automatically picked:
Tarul Thadgiri
Atul Ghosh
Shikhar Dhawan
Vaibhav Gupta
Chattrapati Sooratheya

For the remaining 2 slots, We narrowed down to:
Ojas Pahad
Karhik Hedge

For 2 slots of WK the names which were extensively discussed were Swapnil Tyagi, Kapil Adani, Manas Rustagi and Lochawala.
After fair consideration we picked following 2 as our WKs.
Manas Rustagi
Kapil Adani

The longest discussion that took place was for the bowling attack. The first discussion was to either to go with 6 pure bowlers and 3 ARs, or 5 pure bowlers or 4 ARs. After considering all the outcomes on spin friendly pitches, we decided to pick 5 proper bowlers off which 3 spinners and 2 pacers, and 4 ARs of which 3 would be spin ARs.

All rounders:
Nishant Kulasekaran RFS
Anil Kumble RWS
Soshal Singh LWS
Jason Taumalolo LF

Spinners:
Shekar Michanandi RFS
Manas Mittal LFS
Venkata Ghosh LWS

We had to pick just 2 Pacers which was incredibly tough. The names that were extensively discussed were of Labrooy, Babariya, Nathan Kapoor, Mayank Chopra, Atmaram Tailor.

Pace attack:
Atmaram Tailor LFM
Nathan Kapoor RFM

Now that we know our pitches for the 5 tour matches, which are Dry Dry Crumb Even Dry,
we feel picking as many as 6 spinners will definitely help us make the most of the pitches.

Please feel free post your views on the team selection, we would love to hear them.

Thankyou.
India Nat Assistant

FruitPunchSamurai

Post by FruitPunchSamurai » Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:32 am

Neat insight of current squad, hope your decisions pays you off :thumbsup
Looking forward for future Nat updates
Manager of Willow Warriors, Estd: S53

FruitPunchSamurai

Post by FruitPunchSamurai » Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:39 pm

Good outing in the opening match of the Asia Cup