INDIA National Team Discussion

A place for players in India to communicate.
samir

Re: INDIA National Team Discussion

Post by samir » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:50 am

I agree about my players, because my team is being rebuilt right now. Lost all my players to bankruptcy, as I had not paid attention to the team. Also, my training was focused only on primaries. I'm asking for guidance because I want to build a properly balanced team now. Youth are being trained as per advice, and I'm sure they will be much better players than my current roster.

Current focus on all 16 year olds are on fielding, and will be switched to primary after a couple of seasons. Let's hope some players make the long list for NATs in a few seasons. :thumbsup

Sergio

Post by Sergio » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:11 am

samir wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:50 am
I agree about my players, because my team is being rebuilt right now. Lost all my players to bankruptcy, as I had not paid attention to the team. Also, my training was focused only on primaries. I'm asking for guidance because I want to build a properly balanced team now. Youth are being trained as per advice, and I'm sure they will be much better players than my current roster.

Current focus on all 16 year olds are on fielding, and will be switched to primary after a couple of seasons. Let's hope some players make the long list for NATs in a few seasons. :thumbsup
From what I can see is that you are in 4th league of Youth OD, so my first question is, what is your level of youth academy? If it is below luxurious or Lavish at best then you can't prepare the players for NATs. And there are very few players who can be trained for nationals so for players who are not fit for NATs then you can ignore fielding side of it a little bit as you are in 4th league.
This is my personal point of view from what I have learned in years. Senior managers' opinion might differ a bit.
I am really glad to see your enthusiasm for developing players for Indian National Side.

Cheers :)
India NAT Assistant Image (Season 44), India U20 NAT Assistant (season 42 & 43)
Main Club- Power Rangers
Affiliate Club- Beyblades

Dileep

Post by Dileep » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:54 am

Here i am with Lavish YA and Excellent Senior academy.

hope i can churn some god players for future and also raise above the ranks, started this team 2 seasons back.
India U20 Manager

Sergio

Post by Sergio » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:56 am

Dileep wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:54 am
Here i am with Lavish YA and Excellent Senior academy.

hope i can churn some god players for future and also raise above the ranks, started this team 2 seasons back.
Hey Dileep,
Glad to see your enthusiasm and interest in developing players.
Feel free to ask for help anytime and Good luck for your career here in FTP.
Cheers :)
India NAT Assistant Image (Season 44), India U20 NAT Assistant (season 42 & 43)
Main Club- Power Rangers
Affiliate Club- Beyblades

Dileep

Post by Dileep » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:53 am

Hopefully i will get the team going and get some players in the future.
India U20 Manager