[Senior] Announcements

A place for players in Bangladesh to communicate.
TheWizard

Re: [Senior] Announcements

Post by TheWizard » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:10 pm

After a few days of work; I'm delighted to announce the management team for the upcoming few tours.

Jampap has agreed to stay in his original role, hopefully helping us continue some of the good work which has already been done.

Fgrenyu and TopManager will also be joining the team; both have extensive national experience with New Zealand and Zimbabwe. I'm confident they'll be great assets to the community.
Image Kenya National Manager S25-27 & S40-43, Kenya U19 National Manager S28-30
Image World Cup Winning Manager S27
Image TheWizard's XI - S52, S53, S55 & S56 SOD 1.1 Champion, S53 & S54 T20 1.1 Champion

TheWizard

Post by TheWizard » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:11 pm

Hello everyone,

Apologies for my lack of activity recently. Before I begin, well done to the U20s on an excellent WC campaign.

Firstly quick review of last season. We began perfectly, winning the first SOD Tour, with a 5-0 record, and securing a Div 1 title.

T20 was disappointing, WC qualification was our main aim, which unfortunately we fell short. We began the tour very well winning our first couple of games then three consecutive defeats (and some other unfavourable results) means we just missed out. We did survive in Div 2, hopefully, we can do better in the next tour to help get us up the rankings ahead of the next T20 World Cup.

We then finished the season with another SOD tour, which was another decent outing. We won 3 of the 5 games, coming second to India. This means we top the SOD rankings halfway through the term - with 9 wins, 6 losses in the season as a whole.

I'd like to thank Fgrenyu, TopManager and Jampap for their help last season. TopManager has decided to step down as assistant, if anyone is interested in replacing him please let me know.

TheWizard
Image Kenya National Manager S25-27 & S40-43, Kenya U19 National Manager S28-30
Image World Cup Winning Manager S27
Image TheWizard's XI - S52, S53, S55 & S56 SOD 1.1 Champion, S53 & S54 T20 1.1 Champion

TopManager

Post by TopManager » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:32 pm

TheWizard wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:11 pm
Hello everyone,

Apologies for my lack of activity recently. Before I begin, well done to the U20s on an excellent WC campaign.

Firstly quick review of last season. We began perfectly, winning the first SOD Tour, with a 5-0 record, and securing a Div 1 title.

T20 was disappointing, WC qualification was our main aim, which unfortunately we fell short. We began the tour very well winning our first couple of games then three consecutive defeats (and some other unfavourable results) means we just missed out. We did survive in Div 2, hopefully, we can do better in the next tour to help get us up the rankings ahead of the next T20 World Cup.

We then finished the season with another SOD tour, which was another decent outing. We won 3 of the 5 games, coming second to India. This means we top the SOD rankings halfway through the term - with 9 wins, 6 losses in the season as a whole.

I'd like to thank Fgrenyu, TopManager and Jampap for their help last season. TopManager has decided to step down as assistant, if anyone is interested in replacing him please let me know.

TheWizard
Thanks boss, being part of your regime has been the honour of my FTP career. I wish you all the best!