Youth Recruit Summary

General gameplay questions can be posted here.
boscorp

Re: Youth Recruit Summary

Post by boscorp » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 am

GM-crowfan65 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:42 am
I am working on creating a table on the yr page in a hope to encourage those who can to recruit from the lower supplied countries
I don't think this problem will go away until after there are leagues set up in all the countries and then some limits put in place like charging credits to recruit from a non random country or a cap of x non random recruits per season for members.
The recruiting drives from the active Nat managers appears to be a make a good difference also. Enough to swing my support to USA anyway. :party
:party
South Africa U19 Manager seasons 38-41.
Boscorp Cross season 14 - current

ukrooster

Post by ukrooster » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:31 pm

And thank you for the support.

USA have plummeted off the face of the map in terms of ranking and competitiveness, the number of good youths to choose from is limited.

I remember the last time I ran competitions, it was a while ago, a few seasons later, we went through a decent spell, and we were competitive. So I'm hoping for a renaissance after these last two find the ball comps. I will also run some more next season to add a further boost.

CricketGodMate977

Post by CricketGodMate977 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:09 am

ukrooster wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:31 pm
And thank you for the support.

USA have plummeted off the face of the map in terms of ranking and competitiveness, the number of good youths to choose from is limited.

I remember the last time I ran competitions, it was a while ago, a few seasons later, we went through a decent spell, and we were competitive. So I'm hoping for a renaissance after these last two find the ball comps. I will also run some more next season to add a further boost.
Credit where it's due, you've certainly set up some very interesting comps the last couple of seasons with those "Find the Ball" comps. Abeeshake002 from the Senior Dutch team has set up the last couple of comps for us. Noticed a significant drop in Dutch recruiters in Season 57 (Or those who posted them in the forums).
Former Netherlands U20 NAT Manager

Manager of Gazza Lyon's XI and Western Bulldogs CC