Find a Mentor

New to the game? This is the forum for you. In this forum there is no such thing as a silly question :), although please make sure to browse through the game manual before posting.
TheOneDwade

Re: Find a Mentor

Post by TheOneDwade » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:28 am

Hey Guys,

Old reformed player who spent a lot of time on the game around 2008/9/10 from memory, I was a manager within the UAE ranks at one point (different username from memory though) and remember having one of my recruited youths end up being in the Australian Youth Squad which I remember was cool. Was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out restarting the game after all this time. What is the expected level for player I should be looking at, how to manage my finances etc, what should I be investing my money in, im sure you know the drill.

Thanks in advance!

Brayden :)

Cyrus

Re: Find a Mentor

Post by Cyrus » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:33 am

TheOneDwade wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:28 am
Hey Guys,

Old reformed player who spent a lot of time on the game around 2008/9/10 from memory, I was a manager within the UAE ranks at one point (different username from memory though) and remember having one of my recruited youths end up being in the Australian Youth Squad which I remember was cool. Was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out restarting the game after all this time. What is the expected level for player I should be looking at, how to manage my finances etc, what should I be investing my money in, im sure you know the drill.

Thanks in advance!

Brayden :)
I’m semi free most days, when I say that I am busy with rehab most days but am on FTP multiple times a day
Depending on where you are in the world (time zone wise) I can lend a hand where I can
Drop me an igm https://www.fromthepavilion.org/club.htm?teamId=160 and I’ll be happy to give you a hand.
Image Current Bermudan National Manager, Bermudan U19 Manager WC Champions S20
Manager of Schweedy Balls And Donetouchme Balls