The "How to Train?" topic (part 2)

New to the game? This is the forum for you. In this forum there is no such thing as a silly question :), although please make sure to browse through the game manual before posting.
Post Reply
GoOutside
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:26 am

Re: The "How to Train?" topic (part 2)

Post by GoOutside » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:06 pm

I have a deluxe so I'll go with the first option :thumbsup Thanks!

Cyrus
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 am

Re: The "How to Train?" topic (part 2)

Post by Cyrus » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:28 am

GoOutside wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:14 pm
16y0w | 31,207 rating | $1,263 wage (5% discount)

Left hand batsman | Left arm Fast medium
Talents Accumulator, Skilled (Bowling)
Nationality Australia Australia
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy reasonable

Skills Summary
Batsman average
Bowler average
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder average


Batting average Endurance average
Bowling average Technique average
Keeping ordinary Power reasonable
Fielding reasonable



Bowling AR or just a bowler?
Or just sell him to me 8)
Very nice player.
And yeah what Crowie said, if you have deluxe then definitely AR.
Image Current Bermudan National Manager, Bermudan U19 Manager WC Champions S20
Manager of Schweedy Balls And Donetouchme Balls

lordofcricket
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:08 am

Re: The "How to Train?" topic (part 2)

Post by lordofcricket » Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:13 am

how much time does it take to for a player to get better?

Cyrus
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 am

Re: The "How to Train?" topic (part 2)

Post by Cyrus » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:27 pm

lordofcricket wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:13 am
how much time does it take to for a player to get better?
Depending on the training and there starting stat and your academy level
It’s quicker earlier (except power that trains the quickest 23-27)
Fielding when 16 can take 2-5 weeks up to reliable in a half decent academy
Bat bowl tech around 8 weeks depending on what level and of course your academy
Image Current Bermudan National Manager, Bermudan U19 Manager WC Champions S20
Manager of Schweedy Balls And Donetouchme Balls

lordofcricket
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:08 am

Re: The "How to Train?" topic (part 2)

Post by lordofcricket » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:22 pm

thanks

Cyrus
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 am

Re: The "How to Train?" topic (part 2)

Post by Cyrus » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:30 pm

lordofcricket wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:22 pm
thanks
I will clarify after reading my own post, when I say 2-5 weeks up to reliable, I do mean per level, as in 2-3 weeks from ord to avg 4-5 weeks from capable to reliable
And about 8 weeks on a primary from ord to avg 10ish from avg to reasonable again all depending on academy’s and if the player has spare ratings in that skill.
Image Current Bermudan National Manager, Bermudan U19 Manager WC Champions S20
Manager of Schweedy Balls And Donetouchme Balls

mewtwo
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: The "How to Train?" topic (part 2)

Post by mewtwo » Mon May 03, 2021 7:36 am

player 2380636

Mewtwo Strikes Back >> Sean Rollock >> Details
Player Info
16y0w | 25,640 rating | $1,053 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Left arm Medium

Talents Safe Hands, Gifted (Power)
Nationality Bermuda Bermuda
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy ordinary
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler ordinary
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder ordinary
Notes

Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance poor
Bowling average Technique average
Keeping ordinary Power ordinary
Fielding poor

How the actual...

Cyrus
Posts: 673
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:50 am

Re: The "How to Train?" topic (part 2)

Post by Cyrus » Mon May 03, 2021 1:37 pm

mewtwo wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:36 am
player 2380636

Mewtwo Strikes Back >> Sean Rollock >> Details
Player Info
16y0w | 25,640 rating | $1,053 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Left arm Medium

Talents Safe Hands, Gifted (Power)
Nationality Bermuda Bermuda
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy ordinary
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler ordinary
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder ordinary
Notes

Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance poor
Bowling average Technique average
Keeping ordinary Power ordinary
Fielding poor

How the actual...
He has 4.6k spares and Looking at his summary’s his bowling is only at ord so to me it looks like he’s baseline avg bowling
His batting and keeping are also at ord summary so looks like higher side of ord on them
And with those skills and him being a Med if you plan on keeping him I would train fielding to reasonable then throw him on keeper/bat from there.
But that’s just me.
Image Current Bermudan National Manager, Bermudan U19 Manager WC Champions S20
Manager of Schweedy Balls And Donetouchme Balls

mewtwo
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: The "How to Train?" topic (part 2)

Post by mewtwo » Tue May 04, 2021 12:11 pm

Cyrus wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 1:37 pm
mewtwo wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 7:36 am
player 2380636

Mewtwo Strikes Back >> Sean Rollock >> Details
Player Info
16y0w | 25,640 rating | $1,053 wage (5% discount)

Right hand batsman | Left arm Medium

Talents Safe Hands, Gifted (Power)
Nationality Bermuda Bermuda
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience poor
Captaincy ordinary
Skills Summary
Batsman ordinary
Bowler ordinary
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder ordinary
Notes

Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance poor
Bowling average Technique average
Keeping ordinary Power ordinary
Fielding poor

How the actual...
He has 4.6k spares and Looking at his summary’s his bowling is only at ord so to me it looks like he’s baseline avg bowling
His batting and keeping are also at ord summary so looks like higher side of ord on them
And with those skills and him being a Med if you plan on keeping him I would train fielding to reasonable then throw him on keeper/bat from there.
But that’s just me.
Legend, cheers

Post Reply