Messagedwpearson92 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:38 pmHi all, I am a total newbie to the game but I love it already. Despite the information in the forums I think I could do with a mentor to assist with some more complex questions I have. Anybody interested please let me know![]()
Find a Mentor
-
Madcarrot
- Posts: 981
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:04 am
Re: Find a Mentor
Last edited by Madcarrot on Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Madcarrot
- Posts: 981
- Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:04 am
Re: Find a Mentor
Well nevermind I was too slowMaddog40 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:18 pmWill send you a messagewpearson92 wrote: ↑Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:38 pmHi all, I am a total newbie to the game but I love it already. Despite the information in the forums I think I could do with a mentor to assist with some more complex questions I have. Anybody interested please let me know![]()
![]()
-
MOD-wmchamps
- MOD
- Posts: 13556
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:17 pm
Re: Find a Mentor
Managers needing a mentor:
Lippa73
Snape
I will send them both a message in a day or two if no one else contacts them
Lippa73
Snape
I will send them both a message in a day or two if no one else contacts them
NAT T20 WC winner
2x NAT ODI WC winner