Find a Mentor

New to the game? This is the forum for you. In this forum there is no such thing as a silly question :), although please make sure to browse through the game manual before posting.
bura

Re: Find a Mentor

Post by bura » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:11 am

Ping me if you need help :)

CricketGodMate977

Post by CricketGodMate977 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:12 am

Chuck us a message if you would like any help with anything Youth related, happy to help :thumbsup
Image Current Netherlands U20 NAT Manager (Former Assistant)
S38,S40 U19 One Day World Cup Winners (S37 T20 WC Runners Up, S52 One Day WC Runners up)

Manager of Gazza Lyon's XI and Western Bulldogs CC

llama

Post by llama » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:01 pm

So...

Joined about a month ago. Inherited a team (which is probably not unusual) and - I guess - had all the abilities dropped for my players. I'm guessing that because was top of the ladder and hadn't lost a game - but I have managed to fix that haha. Also, the player rating pf my players seems quite less than opposition.

All this is good as I had actually expected to start with nothing anyway :).

I've read the rules and looked through the New Player Forum, so I am looking for a bit of a sounding board for ideas around orders and the like.

I'm also considering running a Friendly Competition to get more practice in trying orders out. Having read up on it, it seems FTP does most (or all) of the work but from reading it also seemed there are a number of tasks I can / should do. Any help there would be greatly appreciated.

Having played a month - albeit less successfully than I would like - I really like how the game plays :)

Thanks

Nick