Quick Questions V4

New to the game? This is the forum for you. In this forum there is no such thing as a silly question :), although please make sure to browse through the game manual before posting.
drag0on

Re: Quick Questions V4

Post by drag0on » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:19 pm

KeithHadden wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:08 pm
3 games into Season 45 and two teams in my Senior T20 League (South Africa 4.4) have changed. It seems that Seeing Stars has been replaced by Gibbons, and Top of Off has replaced Dumbledore's Army.

Why does this happen?
the teams at the start might have gone bot or would have been bots to begin with, bots get replaced by new teams

Turbz

Post by Turbz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:41 am

jv22 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:20 am
Hi all

Looking to play some friendlies with teams that have started at the same time (recently) - check progress, to trial different orders against the same opponent, change other conditions etc.

Is there a way to find teams or do I need to scroll through the low divisions of various countries?

Thanks in advance.

jv
If you're a member you can check the stats centre here:
Stats Centre >> Oldest/Newest Managers
https://www.fromthepavilion.org/manager ... regionId=8
OldestNewest Managers.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:34 am

You have been away a while if you have forgotten that, time can't be changed it is fixed to UTC timezone
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member

AchmidG

Post by AchmidG » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:42 am

Whether it be correct or incorrect, is there a general idea of what each training % for each skill involved is?

I'm mainly concerned about learning the keeper-batsman training slot (but am interested in others), which has 5 skills being training, and besides knowing it is in descending order (therefore I know keeper gets >20% and endurance gets <20%), I am otherwise in the dark.

If I were to have a stab based on some very rudimentary research, I'd say it is something like 30% keeper, 23% batsman, 21% tech, 15% field, 11% endurance. Unfortunately I had to adjust these numbers a little because I realised the player I was basing it off is gifted keeper.

plumber525

Post by plumber525 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:05 am

I've tried searching the forums for anything on this but can't find anything relevant.

Does each individual player have their own, preset captaincy cap? i.e. is there a level of captaincy that each player cannot exceed, no matter how many games they play as Captain?

Cheers.

GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:15 am

AchmidG wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:42 am
Whether it be correct or incorrect, is there a general idea of what each training % for each skill involved is?

I'm mainly concerned about learning the keeper-batsman training slot (but am interested in others), which has 5 skills being training, and besides knowing it is in descending order (therefore I know keeper gets >20% and endurance gets <20%), I am otherwise in the dark.

If I were to have a stab based on some very rudimentary research, I'd say it is something like 30% keeper, 23% batsman, 21% tech, 15% field, 11% endurance. Unfortunately I had to adjust these numbers a little because I realised the player I was basing it off is gifted keeper.
Some people have worked out the numbers for trng, trial and error unless someone wants to help
I will give you some advice, endurance is the same number (not %) for all, excluding strength and fitness, up to 30
It is a flat number multiplied by your academy level

wolfberries

Post by wolfberries » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:18 am

Is the week when squads will be selected for the U20's WC fixed yet? Just trying to work out the oldest current players that will be eligible to play.

Cheers

GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:33 am

It will be week 13 on the Sunday as usual, trying to have as much consistency as we can moving forward.
I think that means if a player is 20.07 or under now he will eligible to play the WC

GM-crowfan65
CAPT

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:36 am

And before anyone asks yes we will be adding a week parameter to the search pages shortly