Canada U20 - Team News and Discussions s46-47

A place for players in Canada to communicate.
Nic

Canada U20 - Team News and Discussions s46-47

Post by Nic » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:28 am

Firstly I would like to thank everyone who showed support and voted for me!

This thread will be used by myself and my management team to discuss and announce any team news and match results regarding the U20 side. Feel free to also post anything to do with the U20 side.

I would like to thank all managers who currently have players currently selected.
Over this last week, I have been and will still be re-shaping the squad, in line with our goals for the next 2 seasons.

We are currently in Div 3 for both formats, and the goal for this season is to promote to Div 2 in both formats and hopefully to qualify for the T/20 WC, which might be a tough ask, but we will be putting our all into attempting to make this happen.

In terms of the future, we will be reaching out to managers to discuss the potential of younger players, looking to build a strong foundation for the squad in the future.

Next, I'd like to thank my assistants for coming on board, and with that, I'd like to announce that my first assistant for the next 2 seasons will be Ukbwleague. With a wealth of knowledge of the game and having been around the nat scene for a while, it will be invaluable to have him on board as someone to help guide myself and the U20 side through the next 2 seasons.

Next we have Statto78. Being the previous manager and working alongside him for the past 6-8, we have definitely learned a whole lot from each other, won 2 world cups together, and hopefully together bring more success in the coming seasons.

Finally, my third assistant will be Pepsangels. His knowledge and experience of the game will be invaluable to the setup and to the future success of the side.

Looking forward to having a solid next 2 seasons! :D
U20 Canada Nat Manager