Quick Questions V4

New to the game? This is the forum for you. In this forum there is no such thing as a silly question :), although please make sure to browse through the game manual before posting.
Post Reply
Turbz
Posts: 7028
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:57 am

Re: Quick Questions V4

Post by Turbz » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:41 am

jv22 wrote: ↑
Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:20 am
Hi all

Looking to play some friendlies with teams that have started at the same time (recently) - check progress, to trial different orders against the same opponent, change other conditions etc.

Is there a way to find teams or do I need to scroll through the low divisions of various countries?

Thanks in advance.

jv
If you're a member you can check the stats centre here:
Stats Centre >> Oldest/Newest Managers
https://www.fromthepavilion.org/manager ... regionId=8
OldestNewest Managers.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GM-crowfan65
CAPT
Posts: 24538
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:17 am
Location: Look...up in the sky
Contact:

Re: Quick Questions V4

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:34 am

You have been away a while if you have forgotten that, time can't be changed it is fixed to UTC timezone
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member

AchmidG
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Re: Quick Questions V4

Post by AchmidG » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:42 am

Whether it be correct or incorrect, is there a general idea of what each training % for each skill involved is?

I'm mainly concerned about learning the keeper-batsman training slot (but am interested in others), which has 5 skills being training, and besides knowing it is in descending order (therefore I know keeper gets >20% and endurance gets <20%), I am otherwise in the dark.

If I were to have a stab based on some very rudimentary research, I'd say it is something like 30% keeper, 23% batsman, 21% tech, 15% field, 11% endurance. Unfortunately I had to adjust these numbers a little because I realised the player I was basing it off is gifted keeper.

GM-crowfan65
CAPT
Posts: 24538
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:17 am
Location: Look...up in the sky
Contact:

Re: Quick Questions V4

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:15 am

AchmidG wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:42 am
Whether it be correct or incorrect, is there a general idea of what each training % for each skill involved is?

I'm mainly concerned about learning the keeper-batsman training slot (but am interested in others), which has 5 skills being training, and besides knowing it is in descending order (therefore I know keeper gets >20% and endurance gets <20%), I am otherwise in the dark.

If I were to have a stab based on some very rudimentary research, I'd say it is something like 30% keeper, 23% batsman, 21% tech, 15% field, 11% endurance. Unfortunately I had to adjust these numbers a little because I realised the player I was basing it off is gifted keeper.
Some people have worked out the numbers for trng, trial and error unless someone wants to help
I will give you some advice, endurance is the same number (not %) for all, excluding strength and fitness, up to 30
It is a flat number multiplied by your academy level
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member

wolfberries
Posts: 22858
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:58 am

Re: Quick Questions V4

Post by wolfberries » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:18 am

Is the week when squads will be selected for the U20's WC fixed yet? Just trying to work out the oldest current players that will be eligible to play.

Cheers

GM-crowfan65
CAPT
Posts: 24538
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:17 am
Location: Look...up in the sky
Contact:

Re: Quick Questions V4

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:33 am

It will be week 13 on the Sunday as usual, trying to have as much consistency as we can moving forward.
I think that means if a player is 20.07 or under now he will eligible to play the WC
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member

GM-crowfan65
CAPT
Posts: 24538
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:17 am
Location: Look...up in the sky
Contact:

Re: Quick Questions V4

Post by GM-crowfan65 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:36 am

And before anyone asks yes we will be adding a week parameter to the search pages shortly
Master Crowfan of the Blessed Spreadsheet

GarageTM Foundation Member

Post Reply