Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

A place for players in Sri Lanka to communicate.
Arthurcat
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2025 9:37 pm

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Arthurcat » Tue Sep 08, 2026 12:29 am

I don’t want to jink it people 8)

Arthurcat
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2025 9:37 pm

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Arthurcat » Tue Sep 08, 2026 12:36 am

Anyone know anything rhymes with Cafoor lol :D

Arthurcat
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2025 9:37 pm

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Arthurcat » Tue Sep 08, 2026 12:38 am

Ok. Plenty of wickets left. Plenty of potential
Plus secret weapon activated xxx

Arthurcat
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2025 9:37 pm

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Arthurcat » Tue Sep 08, 2026 1:01 am

Aamir! 8)

Juhasz
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:48 am

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Juhasz » Thu Sep 10, 2026 12:43 am

5 Seam bowlers played on a dry pitch and opening the batting with a bowler?
S62-S66 Sri Lanka U20 Nat Manager

ranti
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2025 3:24 pm

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by ranti » Thu Sep 10, 2026 2:50 pm

Juhasz wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 10, 2026 12:43 am
5 Seam bowlers played on a dry pitch and opening the batting with a bowler?
Looks like a default order. That is bad from the management. :thumbsdown

I hope they field a competitive XI tomorrow.

Juhasz
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:48 am

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Juhasz » Fri Sep 11, 2026 12:44 am

ranti wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 10, 2026 2:50 pm
Juhasz wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 10, 2026 12:43 am
5 Seam bowlers played on a dry pitch and opening the batting with a bowler?
Looks like a default order. That is bad from the management. :thumbsdown

I hope they field a competitive XI tomorrow.
Doesn't look promising so far....
S62-S66 Sri Lanka U20 Nat Manager

hggepaidnce
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:35 am

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by hggepaidnce » Sun Sep 13, 2026 3:44 am

Pretty unimpressed with the management. I have a 7k wage spin bowler with spec bowling not picked for the last tour... and they didn't play a single spin bowler in dry conditions? Dead last in the standings.
Been playing since 2013, invested large sums into academies, and finally reaping rewards with most teams in top comps!

Juhasz
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:48 am

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Juhasz » Sun Sep 13, 2026 11:28 pm

hggepaidnce wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 13, 2026 3:44 am
Pretty unimpressed with the management. I have a 7k wage spin bowler with spec bowling not picked for the last tour... and they didn't play a single spin bowler in dry conditions? Dead last in the standings.
I agree tbh, when the squad selection deadline hit I had an outstanding Boundary Hitter that was already in the squad, for some reason he was removed and didn't tour
S62-S66 Sri Lanka U20 Nat Manager

ranti
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2025 3:24 pm

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by ranti » Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:36 pm

He did not come online since 8th Sept. Is everything alright?

Lesvosace
Posts: 5903
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am
Location: Liverpool, England

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Lesvosace » Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:40 pm

hi everyone Quick update. Arthurcat hasn't logged in for nearly 4 weeks as Ranti said. When he asked me about staying on as an assistant I agreed to offer opinions on selections and orders when needed. Kavee was doing his best but didn't have full permissions so he couldn't pick squads for tours. WHen he flagged to me the situation I stepped in and picked a tour squad at the last minute and I've set orders for every game this tour aside from game 1 which Kavee set and i didn't want to discourage him. If arthur doesn't return i will carry on doing what needs to be done until the next election. The points above about players not being selected for the previous tours I can only apologise. I wasn't aware Arthur hadn't logged in. Kavee and I will do our best from here. It's been a tough tour we have been outrated every match but managed a win in game 2. If you have a player you think should be in the squad for the next tour please reach out to me I'm happy to discuss selection. Thanks for the support so far..
Sri Lanka National Team Manager Season 19-24. The longest serving Sri Lanka U19/U20 manager in history (probably)
U19 One Day World Cup Winner : Season 28 Image
.

Juhasz
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:48 am

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Juhasz » Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:56 am

Well done for stepping up when Sri Lanka needed you
I hope everything is okay with Arthurcat
Has the situation been raised with management?
Is overturning a Nat manager position something that could be done mid tour?

I know I stepped away from the NAT Role at the last election but if I can do anything to help just let me know
S62-S66 Sri Lanka U20 Nat Manager

ranti
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2025 3:24 pm

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by ranti » Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:51 am

You selected one from my club, but that lad had disappointed you when ever he got a chance in the last tour. I am kind of embarrassed because of his poor show. :ninja

What about This one? I expect the technique to increase by next couple of weeks.

Lesvosace
Posts: 5903
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am
Location: Liverpool, England

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Lesvosace » Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:48 am

ranti wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 05, 2026 5:51 am
You selected one from my club, but that lad had disappointed you when ever he got a chance in the last tour. I am kind of embarrassed because of his poor show. :ninja

What about This one? I expect the technique to increase by next couple of weeks.
We are blessed in the keeper department at the moment so he has a lot of competition. I picked 4 keepers for this tour though as they were our best bats :lol:
Sri Lanka National Team Manager Season 19-24. The longest serving Sri Lanka U19/U20 manager in history (probably)
U19 One Day World Cup Winner : Season 28 Image
.

Lesvosace
Posts: 5903
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:25 am
Location: Liverpool, England

Re: Sri Lanka U20 National Discussions

Post by Lesvosace » Mon Oct 05, 2026 6:49 am

Juhasz wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 02, 2026 10:56 am
Well done for stepping up when Sri Lanka needed you
I hope everything is okay with Arthurcat
Has the situation been raised with management?
Is overturning a Nat manager position something that could be done mid tour?

I know I stepped away from the NAT Role at the last election but if I can do anything to help just let me know
Thanks mate. Admin are aware. Their is a process if the manager goes inactive but I don't know what it is exactly.
Sri Lanka National Team Manager Season 19-24. The longest serving Sri Lanka U19/U20 manager in history (probably)
U19 One Day World Cup Winner : Season 28 Image
.

Post Reply